Priceline Hotel: London star rating list

johndca
By johndca,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Here is a link to the Priceline Hotel List.

What are the dates of your stay, and what zones/star levels have you already tried?

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding, searches and travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Wow! This is a great list! Does this sort of list exist for Hotwire in London? My wife and I used Priceline to get a room for the week between Christmas and NYE,but we decided to bid/buy NYE night (Dec 31) all by itself. We have posted our success to BetterBidding.com already. But now I want to know what the Hotwire hotels are like. The list posted is fantastic for Priceline!

Thanks!

You can check out the Hotwire list of hotels reported to the BB Board by clicking through the "I Want to See" box at top right of the Home page. Select Hotwire hotel list and Other Countries. Then find London and each area zone contains a list of hotels reported to the BB Board as wins. Good luck in you bidding!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]