Priceline Hotel: 3.5* San Juan Radisson Ambassador

lake_wannabees
By lake_wannabees,
in

Surprised to say the least. I had been playing around trying out this bidding thing for our pre-cruise stay with no luck so thought I'd throw in an attempt for the post-cruise. Probably went too high since it was my first bid and accepted right away. Bid on a 3.5, 4 and resort in the San Juan area for $80 and it was accepted immediately plus $16.83 tax and fees. Rate without naming my own price was $179. Puts us half way between port and airport but we have one stay booked now and I can say I have successfully bid on Priceline for a hotel room. I'm ok with the area (I think, need to do some more research on the specifics but it looks nice and good reviews)and price. Now I need to concentrate on the pre-cruise. Joyce

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a nice rate for San Juan. Hope you're pleased with the outcome and this property works well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]