Priceline Hotel: Need a good deal in Disney area, Help?

noangelx
By noangelx,
in

Headed to CA from Canada Dec 20-31 (rented a car) And now need to find a hotel close to Disney for Dec 23-28.

There are 2 adults and 2 kids (older 16 +9)

We need either 1 room with 2 beds or ideally 2 rooms (if cheap enough)

Prefer free parking, or cheap enough to make up for paying for parking.

Prefer walking distance, or again cheap enough to make up for paying to park at Disney.

So fa the best we found was Anaheim Hilton for $96 per room per night (would do 1 room at that price)

I have used priceline in the past for canadian destinations, But don't want to screw this up!

Any ideas? Suggestions? Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What is the minimum star rating you're seeking? Would you go for 2 rooms at a lower star rating in order to be within your budget OR would you prefer one room for quad occupancy at a higher star rating?

Let us know the above and we'll have a look at what may be possible.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Would you go for 2 rooms at a lower star rating in order to be within your budget OR would you prefer one room for quad occupancy at a higher star rating?

???

I just want clean and decent!

Some people think the Red Roof Inn is the best value going, while others can find fault with a Ritz Carlton... given you're buying a hotel 'sight unseen', what star level do you feel comfortable choosing as your minimum star rating?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am not picky, if 2 rooms isn't too pricy! See the best we found was around 96 for 1 room, so if I can get 2 rooms for that price or close I would take them! We are not those people, as long as the place is clean and everything is working properly, we are good! Disney is a small part of our trip actually... We booked Knotts Berry farm resort directly (with free tickets to KBF) already and the Angeleno in LA thru the link here on Priceline already.

...already and the Angeleno in LA thru the link here on Priceline already.
Perhaps another user could benefit from knowing about your Angeleno win... can you please post your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your purchase when searching the topic titles on the board and the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Searching HOTWIRE for your dates, for 1room/2adults/2children there is nothing better than your current back-up reservation at the Hilton Anaheim (only 3* hotels for the same price).

Therefore, what would your next move be to try two rooms on PRICELINE? If so, what star level would you like to try for first? Is $96 your maximum bid price OR are you willing to pay a little more for two rooms OR are you only willing to pay a little less due to the 'opaque' factor?

Well this is where I need the help of the board.. I would like 3-3.5 or 4 stars.

Near Disney. Or cheap enough to make up for paying to park at Disney.

No real max budget but around 100 per night would be nice.

I have never bid for 2 rooms before, but I think that may be ideal.

*I will see if Priceline has my stored history on the Angeleno so I can add the correct info*

I would like 3-3.5 or 4 stars.

What do you want to try for first? (although a 4* at $50/nite or so may not be realistic)

No real max budget but around 100 per night would be nice.

So if for 2 rooms you're looking at a $50 maximum bid per room?

*I will see if Priceline has my stored history on the Angeleno so I can add the correct info*

I'm sure it's there... please add that win to the board.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]