Priceline Hotel: Key West

jordan96
By jordan96,
in

Under the tools tab above you can check on the Priceline or Hotwire list of hotel wins, if any. I did a bit of checking in March and didn't see the Hyatt reported for March 2012. Might want to check the 2011 list and see what pops up. The moderators will be able to help better with more information regarding when you want to go and your price targets. Use the PRICELINE link or HOTWIRE link above to make your searches. Good luck!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What are the date(s) of your stay? What star rating are you seeking and what is your expected budget (per nite before taxes and fees) for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I used the search to the right of my user name - "key west hyatt". Rates were all over the place from $95 to $279. Different dates of course. I'd suggest you check the Hyatt's web site for your dates.

Also check Hotwire at the star levels in which you are interested. Right now all they have is a 2* at $117 for your dates, but things change there often. The Hotwire rates can work as a bidding cap on Priceline, starting maybe even 20% lower.

For that matter, maybe continue on and check the retail side of Priceline and some of the other sources under the Support Page tab.

And if you see a reasonable rate, don't hesitate. Key West can be a very difficult place in which to find lodging.

Romelle

• 1 month later...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Historically Key West is always a tough win, low supply and high demand are a constant in this area. What rates are you finding for a 4*/Resort and what is your maximum bid for this stay? Have you done any bidding yet? Are your plans firm and are you ready to bid now?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]