Priceline Hotel: 3* hotel & 3.5* hotel on Maui (Ka'anapali - Lahaina)

jijiping
By jijiping,
in

i want to make sure some things before i do name own price on Maui (Ka'anapali - Lahaina), plan to stay from 30 Jan-02 Feb, 3 nights, 3 rooms.

1. How many for 3.5* and what these? (from Priceline hotel list, it only says"Royal Lahaina Resort" it is not complete, right?)

2. How many and What are these for 3*? (From priceline hotel list, there are two: Aston Kaanapali Shores & Aston Ka'anapali Villas)

3. What will be the reasonable bid for above two?

planned to stay from 30 Jan-02 Feb for 3 nights, 3 rooms.

i saw the recent two bookings are around $195 for the checking in date on early Feb, while there are many booking only at around $150 for the checking in date Nov & Dec.

Should i wait later like mid of Dec to bid for my stay period? or the price on early Feb is just higher than Nov & Dec due to some reason? Is it possible to get like $150 or 160 later? i've tried $160 yesterday but rejected.

The Priceline Hotel List contains only those hotels which people have reported here to BetterBidding as successful bids. There can always be others.

You can look at the retail side of Priceline to get a general idea of the other possibilities, but it is possible to get a hotel via bidding that is not offered on the retail side.

As to where you should start bidding, just start low and work up gradually. You've got a more than two months yet. Hotel rates vary by date, but if you search on the reported hotel names and see what those bidders paid, that is a start. Then check the Calendar of Wins in the Tools area for your dates. If there are wins reported there, that is another piece of information. Then check the Priceline retail side and see what the rates are there for your dates.

Definitely check Hotwire. Their offerings can serve as a maximum for your Priceline bidding.

Romelle

i've tried $160 yesterday but rejected.

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll then continue the discussion for your trip above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

2. got $150 for resort on wikiki Sheraton Feb 02-04, 2 nights

Since this thread is about your Jan 30-Feb 2 stay can you please share your Sheraton win as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of the win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]