IL Chicago Embassy Suites Lakefront

pjmystic
By pjmystic,
in

Hotel review:

Stayed 1 night, Friday, July 11th. Hotel was great, check-in took about 60 seconds, had the room I requested. All rooms are suites, nice and spacious. Hotel was very well upkept. Had a free cocktail reception from 5:30-7:30. Also had a free made to order breakfast in the morning, which was outstanding! Overall, very high marks. We definitely got our $82 worth!

• 6 years later...

We stayed there on September 19-22 2009. Not as roomy as the Seneca where we usually stay but roomy enough. Microfridge and Microwave satisfied requirements we needed to eat some of our leftovers which saved us money on food. 2 TV's in room eliminated any arguments between the wife and me over what was to be watched. Evening reception is free wine,beer and Soda only I believe, but not bad for a freebie. Free breakfast was outstanding. Location very convenient and close to attractions and shopping. Free internet was okay albeit sort of slow. Just had to insert room card in order to get into the internet room. Indoor pool looked nice but we did not take avantage of it. Staff was helpful and friendly. Well worth the 119 a night we paid for it. Supposedly there is a free trolley to Michigan Avenue but we did not use it.

Travelers Tip-Domanick's Right across the street for snacks or drinks can save you some money.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]