Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Hartford (Bradley Intl Airport - Windsor Vicinity) Clarion East Windsor

anchoras
By anchoras,
in

Just bid Priceline 2 1/2* At Bradley Airport, I was Assigned the Clarion Inn East Windsor. Judging by the reviews and the fact my family stayed there (not on Priceline) I would say 2* pushing it. I called Priceline asking if I could pay to upgrade tO A 3*, and we all know there reply...no, no and oh no....Live and learn...I think I will book another hotel elsewhere and learn from my mistake....only bid for higher star properties.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List for this area.

Sorry to see you're not happy with the results and this property doesn't meet your standards for a 2.5* hotel.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the room rate and dates of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your purchase to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Thanks... if we can be of any help with a replacement stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]