Hotwire Hotel: 3* Vancouver (Downtown Entertainment District) Ramada Inn and Suites

chrispied
By chrispied,
in

I won this one,

3* Ramada Inn and Suites Amenities: Retstaurant, Hi-Speed Internet, on granville

Thourally dissapointed and would avoid at ALL COSTS! I got there and they told me all they were going to give me for 2 adults and 2 children was one queen bed. They then printed off a section and highlighted it for me that there are NO guarantees with hotwire, after getting very upset i ended up with two twin beds(which they wanted to charge me more for as well) They told me many people that have come from hotwire have ended up with one bed, that once they had 4 men staying in one queen bed. She then told me you should only use hotiwre if there is just one of you and we only use hotwire to get people to tryout our hotel. I should of responded with "well no one is going to come back if you put 4 people in one bed!!!! and for hotwire bookings we only give out whatever is left over so you could end up with one bed."

So BUYER BEWARE, if you have the above ammenities and its a 3* avoid it unless you are okay with what ever they give you.

Thank you for sharing your purchase and experience at this property with the board.

If you're faced with a similar situation in the future, call HOTWIRE and as them to intervene on your behalf... assuming you booked for quad occupancy, as indicated, and there was no sofabed in the room, one queen bed for quad occupancy would not be acceptable, imo.

Can you confirm that there were only two amenities associated with this property... you can still view the full list of amenities by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am going to contact hotwire regarding this. The manager printed off and highlighted a section from hotwires policy site regarding no guarantees and told me hotwire is good if its for one person, otherwise i would not use it! Im still upset about it, its ridiculous and would of been livid if they didn't give in and give me the proper sleeping arrangements. Thanks for your reply.

oops the header should of said 3* not 5.

so I did hear back from hotwire and they said yes they are supposed to accomodate you with appropriate number of beds, I would of hoped that they talk to this hotel directly as they shouldn't be participating in the hotwire program if they are going to jerk customers around like this.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]