Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Oklahoma City (Airport OKC) Four Points By Sheraton Okc Arpt

jack brown
By jack brown,
in

Starting from Oct 31st to Nov 4th

$34 per night

Room subtotal = $134

Taxes = $27.96

total cost = $163.96

Won on the first bid of 34$

Starting from Nov 14th to Nov 17th.

39$ per night

room subtotal : $117

Taxes : $24.99

Room total cost : $141.99

Bids : 34$, 35$, 36$, 37$, 38$, 39$

I have been staying at the country inn from August 8th for Monday to Friday till Nov and have been consistently getting 34$.

However when I tried the same for Monday to Thursday I am only getting the Four points.

How do I get the Country inn back if I stay from Monday to Thursday.

I tried bidding in increases of 2$, should I try in increases of 1$.

Also I have always followed the approach of booking 2 weeks i advance, should I try 1 week to 3 weeks,

Does this make a difference ?

There are a variety of reasons which could explain the above...

The Country Inn and Suites may have raised their minimum bid threshold required for a win, so that it is now above that of the Four Points. However, we don't recommend bidding higher as you could just as easily receive the Four Points again but overbid for it.

The Country Inn could have also just signed a contract with a nearby business to supply rooms for those doing business with the company, and if a big enough contract, could consume enough rooms to cause the Country Inn and Suites to decrease, or pull entirely, the inventory given to PRICELINE.

I'm afraid there isn't too much you can do to try and target the Country Inn and Suites, other than look on HOTWIRE and see if you can identify it there... although HOTWIRE usually costs a little more than PRICELINE.

For further help with an upcoming stay, or to report your win, please start a NEW TOPIC as this property now reflects your previous purchase of the Four Points.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]