3* Quality Inn Burr Ridge Unpublished Hotel Rate

rachael_9667
By rachael_9667,
in

Expedia Unpublished Rate Hotel

Burr Ridge - Hinsdale - Willowbrook Area Hotel, 3.0-stars

QUALITY INN - based on reviews there is NO way this is a 3 star hotel. Contacting Expedia to see what they will do as I'm not staying in a roach motel but wanted other bidders to beware. :angry:

1 Night: Nov/15/2011 - Nov/16/2011

$47.00/night

+$10.67 Taxes & Fees

Total: $57.67

Amenities:

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Burr Ridge - Hinsdale - Willowbrook Area

Sorry to hear you're disappointed in the results.

Thanks for sharing the details of your purchase and let us know how your refund attempt with Expedia goes (if you didn't, please note from our Support Page that we're an affiliate of Expedia as well as most major online booking agencies and hotel chains... please check for and use the links in our Support Page for your future purchases)

Good luck and let us know how this turns out.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Did some research and see that AAA gave them 2 stars and their own website (the hotel's parent co) gave it a 1 star but couldn't find it again when I clicked the link but either way, not a 3 star and traveler reviews were dismal. Argued it up the chain at Expedia and all said no and the last guy at corporate acted all condescending and rude saying he was sorry about the rating I saw on "AARP" :rolleyes: and that he used to work in the travel industry and reviews are subjective blah blah blah. Anyway, he called me back 15 minutes after I told him I wanted a call back from his supervisor and said he saw what I was referring to and he'd "make an exception to the rules". Hope they get in changed before someone else ends up here.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]