Priceline Hotel: need help for finding hotel and bidding strategy please

dariuschan
By dariuschan,
in

I would like to find a hotel to stay for four nights (DEC15 to DEC19) around NYC.

I will not driving, so I will be taking public transportation to get around NYC.

I need a hotel which is close to a bus or train station, and I would like to pay as little as possible.

My budget is any price within a $100/night 2* or above, the ideal price is around $50/night.

What would you suggest?

Also please give me strategy on bidding since this is my first time to do this.

Thank you so much!

The HOTWIRE property above has not yet been reported to the board.

If you want to try bidding on PRICELINE for a hotel first, what is your desired star rating and which zone(s) are acceptable? Keep in mind that you could receive a hotel anywhere within the shaded boundaries of the zone, and as you get further outside of Manhattan there becomes an increasing chance that you won't necessarily be that closer to a subway stop.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]