4* Paris and 3* Imperial Palace

dpj731
By dpj731,
in

My buddies and I are heading out to Vegas on January 4th and staying through January 8th. We started looking through Hotwire at a friend's request. We used the hotel list as a guide to identify which hotel is which. We then looked at their published rates to see what we could find.

Ulimately, booking through the hotel directly was our route because it was actually slightly cheaper than all of the travel websites, plus it gives us the option of canceling in case better rates pop up.

For Paris we were able to get it for 55 a night and Imperial Palace we have for 27 a night.

We thought about bidding on Priceline but didn't want to risk any of the other 3 star hotels as my friends who are staying there love the location of IP. I prefer a higher rated hotel which is why I couldn't pass up Paris at 55 a night even though I was tempted by the Priceline reported winning bid of 57 a night at New York, New York but the MGM resort fees made me lean towards the no resort fee Harrah's property.

Thanks again for your site and I'll gladly keep using it in the future and make an update here if we choose to book through Priceline or Hotwire (using the provided links as always!).

Dave

Thanks for the post and glad to see you found something that works well for your plans.

Also don't forget our Las Vegas Rate Checker

You'll be leaving just before CES, one of the biggest conferences of the year, with about 130K attendees this year.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]