Hotwire Hotel: ID 4* in Hollywood & BHills/West Hollywood

Melby
By Melby,
in

Hello

I used this forum to book my Hotwire hotel 18 months ago and ended up getting the W Hollywood.

i've looked at Hotwire again and I'm a little confused as there are similar listings.

Dates: 11/23 to 11/26

4 Stars - Hollywood Area Hotel

*Smoke Free Rooms

*Fitness Center

*Pool(s)

*Restaurant(s)

*Business Center

*High Speed Internet

*Spa Services

$117 per night

90% Hotwire recommended Reviews

OR

4 Stars - West Hollywood/Beverly Hills Area Hotel

Boutique Hotel

*Smoke Free Rooms

*Fitness Center

*Pool(s)

*Restaurant(s)

*Business Center

$123 per night

65% Hotwire recommended reviews

I think I'd rather the 2nd option after staying at the W in the past....I'm sure the first listed is the W, but not sure on the 2nd listed one

Thanks

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

I used this forum to book my Hotwire hotel 18 months ago and ended up getting the W Hollywood.

It would have been appreciated if you shared your win with the board at that time so that the information could have helped others... just as you had been helped by those who posted before you.

Please click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at the offers above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did share the information on this board on what hotel I won 18 months and used your link for bidding. I cannot find the post, but I can guarantee you I replied and thanked you for your help at the time. But due to your response, I think you've jumped the gun with accusations that I'm not a good 'member' by sharing the information.

Maybe I had another log in, but I do appreciate the assistance you provide with this forum, but feel let down by the response you posted to me.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]