Hotwire Hotel: Need Help to ID 3 1/2* PL Hotel - Fulton (Alpharetta) GA

hohogap
By hohogap,
in

Need a hotel near Alpharetta, Georgia for this date and bid PL (through the PRICELINE link on the Board) for a 3 1/2* hotel in the Alpharetta area (in the Fulton/Gwinnett zone on PL). Bid $80 and received a counter-offer for $106. Before re-bidding, I'd like to try and identify the hotel, as there are no currently-listed 3 1/2* PL hotels on the BB hotel list for this specific sub-zone. Hotel had a 9+ guest review score shown on the new part of the PL site that shows some ammenities before naming your own price. Additional ammenities were listed as follows:

Swimming pool, restaurant, fitness center, free parking, free internet, business center.

Appreciate any thoughts on the identity of the hotel.

Bid $80 and received a counter-offer for $106. Appreciate any thoughts on the identity of the hotel.

Decided to give it a go at higher bids given there were four 3 1/2* re-bid zones in the Fulton/Gwinnett, GA PL zone. Confirmed that the Embassy Suites is in the Alpharetta zone by comparing the maps on the Hilton web site and the PL zone map (which is my target hotel, although not listed on the Boards PL hotels won previously) . Re-bid at $83/night, $85/night, $88/night and finally at $90/night before running out of re-bid zones. My offer was rejected each time. On three of the re-bids I received the same offer from PL, i.e. there was a hotel that was willing to accept a $106/night bid. As I'm willing to drop down in star quality to the Doubletree at $101 night on the Hilton web site, not sure if going higher on the bids is worth it. Would appreciate anyone's input/thoughts on the identity of the 3 1/2* hotel in the Alpharetta (not Alpharetta South) zone. And, as always, I use the BB Board's PRICELINE link and support page link for all of my bidding, searches and wins! Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]