Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Los Angeles (Valencia - Six Flags) Comfort Suites

loveagoodtravelvalue
By loveagoodtravelvalue,
in

Comfort Suites, Stevenson Ranch appears to be a new property to add to the CA Hotwire hotel list.

No ammenities listed, not even after clicking on "show details". Sometimes it would say Recommended in 95 % of Hotwire customer reviews, sometimes it wouldn't even say that. Interestingly, I clicked on the HOTWIRE link using two totally different IP addresses on two different computers at the same time. In one window, it consistently (over several minutes) showed only one 2.5* property in that area for those dates at $62 with a 95% approval rating (and no ammenities listed); the other window consistently showed only one 2.5* property at $66 with no approval rating or ammenities mentioned. If someone has more information about Hotwire showing different prices and descriptions to different people at the same time, I'd be interested in hearing about what you know.

The advertised 95% Hotwire approval rate for this property seems to be in line with the TripAdvisor reviews. I might have tried for a lower rate for this category on Priceline, but the property's 95% approval rating sold me on Hotwire.

3 nights total = $199.54, including a $20 Entertainment Book rebate. That's not a huge discount, since the Choice Hotels lowest website total would have been $270, but I'm still happy given the market this year. Prices in that area for that week seem much high than in previous years. Last year at that time I'd won a bid at around $60 on Priceline for the (3.5*) Hyatt Regency. This year, Priceline was still rejecting my bids at around $90 when I finally gave up on the Hyatt. The Hotwire rate on those dates for the Hyatt (only 3.5* in the area) is a very high $126 (vs. $139 Hyatt website rate).

Booked through your HOTWIRE link.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the results and this property works well for your plans.

HOTWIRE uses a variable mark-up, so that in a given zone so that the $45 is not always HotelA and the $47 hotel is not always HotelB... by changing the price slightly and having both hotels at a price range of $48-$54 it makes it more difficult to know which property you're being offered.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]