Priceline Hotel: 3* Fargo Staybridge Suites

ScooterMcTavish
By ScooterMcTavish,
in

Sorry to see your bids thus far have been rejected.

The check-in and check-out dates above are the same day, can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the correct dates for this trip. What is the best rate you're able to find at an acceptable property thru conventional booking channels? How high are willing to bid for a hotel for this stay?

Also, note the comments at the top of the Priceline Hotel List... while these may be the only 3* properties reported to the board in this zone, there could always be others, as the hotel list only has hotels reported to the board, and new hotels are added all the time and other hotels may be upraded/downgraded at any time.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry about that!

Date was check in November 24th, check out November 27th.

A basic room at the Holiday Inn is at $103/night, while there are no basic rooms at the Ramada right now. Average stay for the night at the newer LaQuinta (pretty much the nicest LaQuinta I've seen) is around $107/night.

Tried $76 today - no luck. Guess it's off to $81 tomorrow. Median price today showed as $139.

At the moment i'd guess you're not far off... somewhere between here and ~$85 is probably in the right ballpark.

You do have ONE re-bid zones avaialble when bidding 3* in this area, are you familiar with re-bidding and/or using your one re-bid zones? See Priceline Re-Bidding Explained for more info, and if you're new to the concept, it's highly recommended you ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zone with the board before bidding.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well, tried $81 today with no luck using the PRICELINE link at the top of the page.

No luck, but nice of them to offer me an immediate rebid at $106/night.

We didn't do the rebid zone as the likely hotel in the Fargo zone will be close to the mall and shopping for Black Friday. Although the Moorhead 3* is likely a nice hotel, it's a bit too far out of the way.

Off to $86 tomorrow I guess.

Hi All,

A bit frustrated with my 3* Priceline bid, so thought I would check out the Hotwire offerings through the link at the top of the page.

I found a 2.5* for $66/room/night in Fargo for these dates with the same amenities listed as the Kelly Inn 3* (Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry).

Any chance the Kelly Inn got dropped 1/2*, or could there be some other property that matches this?

Depending on replies, I may actually purchase this, or I may go back and up my Priceline bid another $5 today.

From this Hotwire Fargo thread (the last time this hotel was reported to the board) the Kelly Inn was rated 2.5* and as of that report it was upgraded... it may have been downgraded back to 2.5*, but there would be no way to know until it is reported as such. However, i would be a bit cautious based upon the 65% recommendation by previous HOTWIRE guests (which is a bit on the low side for comfort, imo)

If this is an option for you i would considering seeing if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Well went up to $85 today, and got the room using the PRICELINE links at the top of the page. Nice win, got the Staybridge Suites close to the I-94.

Nice to always report a new hotel on the win page.

And as a final follow up point, contacted the hotel, and we were given queen studio suites under our Priceline bid. Not bad, though buying this room direct would have cost an additional $55-60 for the weekend.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal on this purchase and are pleased with the results.

Thank you using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]