Hotwire Hotel: Please help in identifying hotel in rio grande-humacao, puerto rico - 4.5*

El Georgino
By El Georgino,
in

Hello BetterBidding!

I was hoping you can help in identifying a hotel in Puerto Rico on Hotwire. It is a 4.5* hotel in the Rio Grande-Humacao area. The amenities listed on the website include: Resort, near beach, fitness center, pools, restaurants, business centers, high speed internet access, golf and tennis nearby, spa services, and childrens activity program.

Hotwire still says they are gathering reviews for this hotel so I have nothing to report for this.

Dates I am looking at are for 12/5-12/7 and the current price is $233 per night.

As always, I will use the HOTWIRE links found on this website to book/search for my hotel. I appreciate your help.

Regards -

El Georgino

A property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board. If i were to take a guess i think the Las Casitas Village Waldorf Astoria would be among the likely candidates, but am not 100% certain, there could be others as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]