Priceline Hotel: 2.5* San Antonio (Airport SAT) Country Inn and Suites

kdmsa
By kdmsa,
in

Love this site! Okay, I got this and was quite thrilled. October 30th 2011, one night. After looking on Hotwire to gauge my offer for Priceline, I settled on this: 2.5 stars by the SA airport. $39.00. Got this AMAZING Country Inn and Suites. It's right off 410 and Broadway. This hotel is EASILY a three star. Big hot breakfast, indoor pool/hot tub, huge fitness center, two flat screens in the room....very modern. I stay at a lot of hotels, was just at The Holiday Inn Express down the street, but this hotel is my pick of the year. You're not going to want to leave. It really is that nice. I did the Add a Night also. The only downside to this place is they have free cookies at the front desk day and night. It's too easy to grab some every time you walk by. Seriously, great stay. Happy bidding! - BTW - Wanted to add that, in the lobby, they have a computer that you can use as well as a PRINTER. FREE. Super cool. Yes, there is a full bar but it's not open very late. For 39.00 a night, this place is a steal.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received a very nice deal at this property and enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win, and glad to hear you're enjoying the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]