Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Minneapolis - St. Paul (Bloomington West - Mall of America Area) Doubletree South

caseynd
By caseynd,
in

Attempted 4* in same area up to $65 with no success, so dropped to 3.5* for $43 and won first try.

Used the PRICELINE link like always.

Thanks to all who post their wins, it keeps this board the best!

PS: I was wondering if anyone ever tried to add their hhonors acct to a priceline buy like this? I was thinking about asking about it, just wondering if others had success. thanks!

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a very nice deal (which until recently was a Sheraton)

You can call the hotel to try to add your Honors Number to the reservation. If the hotel states that they can't add it because it was booked thru a 3rd party, then i'd tell them that you know you won't get stay credit, but you'd like it added for any 'incidentals you may charge to the room'. If they don't take it you should still hand your membership card at check-in.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]