Travelocit.y Top Secret Hotels

dpj731
By dpj731,
in

Hey everyone,

Like most of you I love trying to get a great deal on hotels when I travel. I have used this site a few times for travel and it has helped me quite a bit. Most recently I was able to save a great deal with a booking at the Vdara in Las Vegas.

Prior to finding this site, I would often use Travelocity as my main travel website as I liked their layout and felt they gave pretty good prices. With the improvements by Priceline and Hotwire though, I began to start increasing my searches across many different travel sites.

A few years ago I was going to Las Vegas and wasn't really finding any hotels to my liking on Priceline or Hotwire. This was before I discovered this site and was still unsure of whether or not to bid and didn't know how to identify potential hotels on Hotwire.

What I ended up doing was going on Travelocity's top secret hotel page. I was able to see a 5* hotel's ratings. I figured they would be rounded, but was able to take what I knew from the regular hotel page reviews and compare it to the ratings the Top Secret Page provided. I knew it had to either be Venetian or Palazzo at a much better price that I was finding on Hotwire or Priceline. I ended up taking the chance on it and just like I had thought, it ended up being the Venetian.

I'm not sure how hard it would be to add, but I do think that there are some good deals on the Top Secret Hotel's page and with a little work it isn't too hard to figure out which hotel matches up. With some winning purchases, it would make our power from knowledge even greater.

Thanks,

Dave

You can add the details of your purchase to the OTHER DEALS >> HOTELS section of the board where we're keeping track of these... if/when (so far this service from Travelocity doesn't appear to have gained much traction) it gets used more and/or we have more listing we'll find a way to incorporate into the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and if you didn't, note we're an affiliate of Travelocity as well as many others, as per our Support Page)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]