Hotwire Hotel: 3* Maui (Ka'anapali) ASTON Maui Kaanapali Villas

webster132
By webster132,
in

I've been unsuccesful in securing a 3 star hotel for Maui (all areas but the airport searched) for the August 7-13 slot. Went up to $120. Any recommendations on how to beat this? (Don't have access to Entertainment discounts etc being from Denmark).

Please advice. I'm now on a 3-day "ban".

I don't have a backup, no. And the plane tickets are already bought, so the maximum bid is the one that will give me and the girl a place to sleep :).

How will bumping it half a day give me a look at the most current prices? How can I get to see the prices without actually buying?

"Bumping" was refering to replying to this thread (which brings it to the top of the list) so that we could look at current prices when you were eligible to re-bid... you can't see the price that Priceline will accept.

Is SPLITTING YOUR BID an option? Let us know and either way we'll suggest a strategy to try.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i've been trying for the past two weeks and have gone up as high as $135 for a 3-stars in all areas except airport for 7/31-8/2, still no bites.

i'm tempted to take the deals at Hotwire for the 3-stars at $145-150 depending on what days I check.

if you catch any deals, please post ASAP.

thank you.

Try clearing out your cookies from your computer and check Hotwire again. I am seeing a 3* for your dates @ $132 thats beach front.

I don't have a backup, no. And the plane tickets are already bought, so the maximum bid is the one that will give me and the girl a place to sleep :).

How will bumping it half a day give me a look at the most current prices? How can I get to see the prices without actually buying?

Rates are very high for your dates. Theres a 3* for $135 that looks to be the ASTON Maui Kaanapali Villas. This is the end of summer vacation for a lot of kids and I don't think rates will drop very much

I tried again at Priceline starting at $130, but there was nothing. They offered me a retry at +$22, but that didn't seem attractive at all. So I followed bbbb's suggestion and grabbed the ASTON Maui Kaanapali for $135 at Hotwire. Thanks for the help. Next time I'll pick a less busy season :)

Glad you found something you were happy with and it worked out ok for you.

Please provide the star rating, price paid, and amenties shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to Hotwire and clicking on the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]