Priceline Hotel: Help Bidding 4* ATL Hotel - Priceline

hohogap
By hohogap,
in

Need this Friday night hotel near the airport for an early morning flight back to DTW/FNT on Saturday morning. I've been trying to locate the PL win board, but when I key in the relevant data in the upper right hand corner box, asking for PL wins, then clicking on Georgia, it just sends me to the PL Pinned Hotel List and a summary of all of the posts, without listing the wins by date and area. Am I missing something? Thanks for your help, and all searches, bids and wins are done through the BB Board PRICELINE link or HOTWIRE link!

...when I key in the relevant data in the upper right hand corner box, asking for PL wins, then clicking on Georgia, it just sends me to the PL Pinned Hotel List and a summary of all of the posts, without listing the wins by date and area. Am I missing something?

Are you perhaps looking for the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins?

Rate for an airport zoned hotel are not high for the nite of Nov. 4, what is your maximum bid for this stay?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the link. My maximum bid is $65 for a 4* as I can directly book the Hilton ATL for $87 and get all of my HHonors GOLD benefits. Thanks for any help you can provide. And did you get my screen shot of the PL ammenities when doing a name your own price bid?

And did you get my screen shot of the PL ammenities when doing a name your own price bid?

Yes, thanks. I had replied to a thread on the subject that you were involved with (not sure if you were the OP of the thread or not but i believe you had replied in it) regarding my thoughts... if you didn't see that reply let me know and i'll try to search for it.

At the 4* level in Atlanta you have FIFTEEN re-bid zones. I would start at $40 and increase $1-$2 per bid (depending how much patience you have) until you get to $55.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I followed your advice and went up to $65 with no luck for this date using the Board's PRICELINE link all the way through! I decided to book directly with Hilton (through the BB Support Page link for Hilton) and booked the Hilton ATL for $89 direct. My Gold HHonors card gives me free internet, parking, possible upgrades when booking direct, which saves almost $30 for the night if booking through PL. Thanks for your help and strategy suggestions!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]