Hotwire Hotel: What 4* Hotel? SeaWorld - I-drive South area hotel

chong67
By chong67,
in

Thanks Aaron.

It say this:

4-star Hotel in SeaWorld - I-drive South

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s) Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s) Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities (self-service) <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

High-Speed Internet Access Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Spa Services Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Does that mean I can go to PL and try it for $5 less of $58? Do you know if PL fees will eat it up and be the same?

Also this link from here will give you some ad money? I dont mind doing that. Thanks!

This is someone else comment below:

Do not stay at this hotel. If you book on Hotwire and you see 4 Star SeaWorld area hotel for $57 a night do not take it. By the time you put resort fees, taxes and parking on top it is $120 a night

Does that mean I can go to PL and try it for $5 less of $58?

You can try bidding on PRICELINE, but you're subject to any hotel in the zone at the minimum star rating you choose. While the Rosen Centre is our best guess for the above, there are never any guarantees and you can receive something other then what we have guessed.

Do you know if PL fees will eat it up and be the same?

The fees on PRICELINE and HOTWIRE will be fairly similar.

Also this link from here...

Please use either of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links (or the search boxes at the top of the page)

Do not stay at this hotel. If you book on Hotwire and you see 4 Star SeaWorld area hotel for $57 a night do not take it. By the time you put resort fees, taxes and parking on top it is $120 a night

Resort fees (and parking) are not include in your PRICELINE or HOTWIRE purchase and payable directly to the hotel. However, these are billed at the same rate as those who paid full price for their room.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]