Hotwire Hotel: 4* - Budapest - Pest

karinski
By karinski,
in

Is this a HOTWIRE link bid through this Board? If so, the Board has hotel listings of all wins reported to the Board for both Priceline and Hotwire. You can access this page through the "I want to see" link at the top of the page and then clicking in "location" and selecting "Other Countries." Then you can see if anything has been reported to the Board for your location and star rating and try to match the ammenities up (no guarantees of course). I did a quick check, and saw only 5* properties reported for Budapest, but the Moderators will be able to help you try and identify the hotel through their resources and are much better at identifying whether other reports might exist. Good luck!

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but my guess is the Danubius Astoria Hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

Hmm that doesn't sound amazing. Thanks! Will let you know if I go for it and can confirm ID!

I'm curious as to what happened here?

I recently stayed in Budapest via a Priceline bid. Got the Artotel, and loved it. Got the Ramada on a trip several years ago. Also worked well.

But I may have another visit coming up, and am gathering all possible information.

Thank you,

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]