Priceline Hotel: brooklyn or long island bidding help

charliebrown
By charliebrown,
in

Hi,

i'm helping a friend move into an apartment in freeport, long island on sunday and we need a hotel room for saturday night (6/18/05). we'd like the hotel to be somewhat close to manhattan, so we can do some sightseeing saturday, but we don't want to be too far from the apartment in long island. i was thinking the brooklyn heights area or near jfk. can you recommend any other locations? we're willing to spend ~$125 (max $150). we're budget conscious, but we'd also like a nice (maybe even romantic) hotel. any suggestions for bidding?

thanks so much!

You're really in 'no mans land' as far as hotels go inbetween Manhattan and Long Island... i would try to stay as close to Freeport as possible and then take the LIRR into the city from the Freeport train station.

Moving always takes longer than you think, and it's probably best to be as close to the 'move-in' destination when you get up in the morning.

Maybe the Westbury zone gets you closest?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]