Priceline Hotel: 3.5* New Orleans (Downtown - Convention Center) The Whitney Wyndham Hotel

LSU
By LSU,
in

I've been bidding daily for a week. One night stay at 3.5 star and above for the Saturday night of 11/19/11 in the French Quarter and Downtown areas. I have bid and rebid up to $85/night.

Will post if I win.

I've used betterbidding links to access links to bid.

Thanks

Lastminutetravel.com has the Doubletree "3 1/2*" hotel at 300 Canal Street for $82.33/night for the night you are looking for. Hotel Id in the address line is 1209332. I've been watching for January dates on PL and HW, and no luck in your range for me either. And the Hilton Riverside New Orleans is also available on the LMT site for "only" $78.76 ($95.12 with taxes and fees). Hilton Hotel ID is 9079. Good luck!!

Yeah...I saw those. Thanks. I was actually going to book one of those two by the end of the week if still no luck with PL, but I just had a bid accepted at $65 for the night listed above at the The Whitney Wyndham Hotel/Downtown, which I'm happy with. I started my bidding at $65 as I've been getting turned down at $85, so could've possibly been cheaper, but the hotel has a rack rate of $180/night so I'm happy.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]