Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans (Downtown - Convention Center) Intercontinental New Orleans

Dan W
By Dan W,
in

Used the PRICELINE link,

Tried first bid @ $45 & rejected, added zone w/o 4* to rebid @ $52 and was accepted.

Anyone know how much parking is at the Intercontinental & do you get in/out privileges

My brother-in-law stayed there when we were at the JW Marriott on a PL win in August 2011 (booked through BB links), and he said parking was valet only and $33/day with in/out privilege. I have a trip in January to New Orleans and trying to find out if any "public parking" is available. Called Hyatt Regency about a possible stay in January, and their parking rate at the hotel is $38/night, and they are all the way over by the Superdome. Good luck, and great price on the hotel!!

• 2 weeks later...

My brother-in-law stayed there when we were at the JW Marriott on a PL win in August 2011 (booked through BB links), and he said parking was valet only and $33/day with in/out privilege. I have a trip in January to New Orleans and trying to find out if any "public parking" is available. Called Hyatt Regency about a possible stay in January, and their parking rate at the hotel is $38/night, and they are all the way over by the Superdome. Good luck, and great price on the hotel!!

you can get $10 for 24 hour parking coupons in the area here: (don't think it is in/out though)

http://neworleans.centralparking.com/search/500+Canal+St/New+Orleans/LA+70130/USA

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]