Hotwire Hotel: 4* NYC (MTC) Sheraton New York

BradDCA
By BradDCA,
in

I had been bidding on Priceline for the past few weeks and had bid up to $180 without luck. I saw this on Hotwire tonight and jumped on it (after trying up to $115 on Priceline).

$112 per night, with taxes and fees it came to $395.95

I have the Beekman Towers booked through quikbook.com ($199) for June 21. I'm hoping hotwire or priceline will open some availability in the next couple of days.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win.... quite a few board members having success with this deal, during an otherwise tough bidding period.

To keep with protocol, can you please add the amenties shown before your purchase. You can still view the amenties by going to Hotwire and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right corner of their home page.

Thanks, and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Wow, this is a great deal. The Sheraton NY has a best rate of $269 (Internet only rate of $259) for your dates and things seem pretty busy right now! I think you made a great choice!

I have seen the Internet only rate drop to $199 a night for some dates, but you are still way ahead of that game!!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]