Priceline Hotel: SF Union Park December

michaeljfritz
By michaeljfritz,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

You can find a list of the properties reported to the board at this link: Priceline Hotel List California. These are the properties that have been reported to the board; there may be new hotels reported to the board at any time.

What would be your desired budget per night, and which PRICELINE zones would be of interest?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thank you for the welcoming post/reply. Sorry for being new and not knowing all the info to include in my original post.. Ok onto the details:

I have found suitable hotels (via their private websites) for $170 a night per room (Boutique hotels for the most part) - so looking to see what else I could get for the same money. I would like to be under $200 per night.. ideally around $150 per night. Again I am looking to book 2 rooms per night.. so not sure how that affects the priceline algorithms.

In a perfect world I would love to find a priceline type website that would let me just book 2 bedroom suites.. As that is really what we were hoping to find (a deal on a 2 bedroom suite)

Since I made my post, I have realized that most of our trip will be centered around tours/trips that will depart from the Warf and found the Fairmont to be an excellent location - so now trying to see if I could get that in the mix as well..

So I think I need to digest a bit before I pick a location.

Thanks for the link to the recently awarded hotels.. I will take a look!

If you're looking to stay 'Downtown' you should fairly easily be able to beat the $170 rate you're finding elsewhere, and very likely come in under $150 for this stay.

Let us know what you decide upon zones and we'll try to assist further, but keep in mind that when bidding on PRICELINE there i no way to target a specific hotel in the zone, you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the minimum star rating you choose.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]