Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans (Downtown) Renaissance Pere Marquette

JayM
By JayM,
in

I'm going to New Orleans 10-28-11 to 11-3-11. I had to split my stay 4 ways and rent a car for 2 days. The situation is not ideal, but I'm going to make the best of it. Halloween in NOLA is a bigger deal than I imagined.

I will be spending:

Friday night at the Hotel Monteleone (French Quarter)

Saturday night at the Hilton Garden Inn (Airport-MSY)

Sunday night at the Marriott JW New Orleans (French Quarter)

Monday to Wednesday night at the Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel (French Quarter)

Tips on parking in the in or near the French Quarter, as well as, things to do and see are welcomed. Thanks in advance!

Hotel Details

Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel

817 Common Street

New Orleans, LA 70130

504-525-1111 Check-In: Monday, October 31, 2011-03:00 PM

Check-Out: Thursday, November 3, 2011-12:00 PM

Summary of Charges

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $60.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Guests Per Room: 2

Number of Nights: 3

Room Subtotal: $180.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $37.11 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $217.11 (USD)

I use the BetterBidding Hotwire and PRICELINE links to search & bid, always have and always will.

Congratulations on your success!

I believe this property is actually located in the Downtown zone and have edited your topic accordingly. If your PRICELINE winning bid confirmation page states differently please let us know and we'll investigate further.

I've stayed at this property a few months back and it was a great stay. Rooms are a little small, but well appointed (a great Herman Miller Aeron office chair), and the location is great... extremely close to the French Quarter but don't have to deal with the late nite screaming and yelling.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay at this property.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You're correct. This is in the Downtown area. I double checked and the JW Marriott is also. After many hours of bidding over many days, the whole area morphed into one. :)

I use the BetterBidding Hotwire and PRICELINE links to search & bid, always have and always will.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]