Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans (French Quarter) Hotel Monteleone

JayM
By JayM,
in

I'm going to New Orleans 10-28-11 to 11-3-11. I had to split my stay 4 ways and rent a car for 2 days. The situation is not ideal, but I'm going to make the best of it. Halloween in NOLA is a bigger deal than I imagined.

I will be spending:

Friday night at the Hotel Monteleone (French Quarter)

Saturday night at the Hilton Garden Inn (Airport-MSY)

Sunday night at the Marriott JW New Orleans (French Quarter)

Monday to Wednesday night at the Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel (French Quarter)

Tips on parking in or near the French Quarter, as well as, things to do and see are welcomed. Thanks in advance!

Hotel Details

Hotel Monteleone

214 Royal Street

New Orleans, LA 70130

504-523-3341 Check-In: Friday, October 28, 2011-03:00 PM

Check-Out: Saturday, October 29, 2011-12:00 PM

Summary of Charges

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $170.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Guests Per Room: 2

Number of Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $170.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $35.42 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $205.42 (USD)

I use the BetterBidding Hotwire and PRICELINE links to search & bid, always have and always will.

Congratulations on your success(es)!

Sorry to see you had to piece this stay together, but New Orleans is filled with so many characters i can't imagine Halloween not being a big deal :). Any excuse to get dressed up in costume is enough reason to party.

On a recent NOLA trip i had a GREAT meal at Zea's. They have a location in the French Quarter, but the location i went to was actually for the nite we stayed near the airport, so assuming this is one of the nite's you have a car, perhaps this would be a good option (i'll have to find out which location near the airport we went to... but it was a GREAT meal, imo)

Also, many years ago i had one of the best meals of my life at Irene's Cuisine in the Quarter... i'd read up a little on it to see if the reviews are still great, and if so, that would be an option for one of the nites you stay in the FQ (but no reservations and the line started early)

Of course, Cafe Dumonde for beignets (good breakfast stop with coffee) should be a must-do on your list as well.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay(s).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

And if you can book early, we also recommend NOLA's in the FQ and sitting at their kitchen bar for dinner. You need to request to sit at the kitchen bar upon reservation (only 6 seats availble), but loads of fun sitting in front of the fish station and interacting with a few of the cooks and watching the orders fly out!! And, all in all, not terribly expensive.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]