Hotwire Hotel: Help Identify 2* Hotel in Meriden-Berlin

artiej1120
By artiej1120,
in

Hi there,

I'm looking for a hotel near Wallingford, CT for the night of November 19. As always, I used this site to begin my search. On Hotwire for that date, it shows a 2* hotel in the Meriden-Berlin area for $37. The amenities listed are: Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access. There are no reviews for the hotel, and it is not listed here on the site. I have found this to be the case with many of the hotels in the area. Hopefully someone can help.

This property has not yet been reported to the board.

My guess would be the Days Inn, but there could be others, including the Candlewood Suites, Hampton Inn, Comfort Inn and Holiday Inn Express (although these last three are more commonly rated 2.5* and higher by HOTWIRE.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately this additional information is not useful in helping to identify hotels... it may make you more comfortable with the opaque purchase, but it's an unreliable number as it can change slightly from search-to-search and sometimes will even revert to 'still gather information' (all for the same hotel); so this can't be use to help in IDing this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]