Priceline Hotel: 2* Maryland Northeast Suburbs (Bel Air-Belcamp) Candlewood Suites B.A.

LWQuestie
By LWQuestie,
in

Was trying to get the Courtyard in Aberdeen, but expanded star levels and zones led me here. Per previous comments, seems like it'll be fine. No free breakfast, but that's OK.

Hotwire had a 2-star available for $46. Oh well! Extra ten minutes in the car won't kill me!

Candlewood Suites Bel Air

4216 Philadelphia Road, Bel Air, MD 21015 | 410-914-3060

Check-In: Fri, Oct 21, 2011 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out: Sun, Oct 23, 2011 / 12:00 PM

Welcome to the Candlewood Suites Bel Air

This Bel Air hotel offers all-suite accommodations with a kitchenette and free Wi-Fi. The Candlewood Suites features a 24-hour gym and is within 6 miles of downtown Aberdeen and Edgewood, Maryland.The air-conditioned suites at Candlewood Suites Aberdeen are furnished with luxury amenities including a 32-inch, flat-screen TV and DVD player. The kitchenette has a microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher.For snacks and other essential items, the Candlewood Cupboard is open 24-hours a day. The business center provides fax and copy services. Guests are welcome to use the laundry facilities and barbecue equipment.Ripken Stadium, home of the Aberdeen IronBirds, is an 11-minute drive from the Candlewood Suites Aberdeen-Edgewood-Bel Air. Bulle Rock Golf Course is 8.8 miles away.

I always use the PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start my purchases and searches!
You should, too!
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]