Hotwire Hotel: 3* New Orleans (Downtown) La Quinta

nbob
By nbob,
in

This Board has a listing of all previously reported wins by members on Hotwire hotels and, while not a guarantee that the reported wins will match the HW hotel you are looking for, you can compare the star rating, location and ammenities in an effort to identify the potential HW opaque hotel. The ammenities you list match La Quinta Inn and Suites Downtown New Orleans. I'd wait for advice from the moderators before booking, however, as you may be able to do better on the PL side of the equation by bidding on better hotels with the possibility of achieving even lower rates for this period. Good luck!

The La Quinta would be my best guess as well... although i'll add that i'm only seeing this property when searching 2adults/2children (not when searching 2adults/0children), is that what you're including on your HOTWIRE search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]