Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 2.5* Columbus downtown hotel

FrankoNOR
By FrankoNOR,
in

I'm trying to book on 11/14-11/16 and have two results in the Downtown/Arena District of Columbus, OH.

One is a 3* with Airport Shuttle, Fitness, Restaurant, Business and Internet. This seems to have been ID'd as Holiday Inn.

My question is the 2.5* with Fitness, Pool, Laundry, Internet and Golf nearby. Any idea on what this could be?

I agree that the best guess for the 3* is the Holiday Inn, but i'm not currently seeing the 2.5* offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing that property offered on a current HOTWIRE search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see the 2.5* now... this has not yet been reported to the board but i'd guess the Comfort Inn and Suites Downtown for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...

Darth Coupe,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The OP of this thread never follow-up to indicate whatever they did for this stay :(

If you'd like help with your own upcoming stay please feel free to start a NEW TOPIC (and although we guessed the Comfort Inn and Suites Downtown for the OP's dates, there can be more than one hotel with the same amenity set (so it would better to ask for specific advise pertinent to your own trip/dates))

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]