Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Phoenix (Scottsdale) The Scottsdale Plaza Resort

jcp411
By jcp411,
in

Tried it for 4* at $50 and didn't get it. Was offered to raise it for $60 but I decided to lower the star rating.

I wanted to book in Tempe near where the conference is going on... but it was grayed out. :) Now my commute is going to be a half hour. :) Not sure I'm going to like this place considering the reviews (no free internet).

Sorry to see you weren't able to bid on any zones in the Tempe area and that this hotel is further out then you'd like, but hopefully you can make it work for your needs.

Regarding Tempe not being selectable, it could be a glitch in the system, or something has changed in this area (hotel tax, surcharge, etc) which PRICELINE needs to update their backend systems in order to sell rooms in this area. I'd check back in the next day or two regarding any future stays.

If you're still not able to bid in the Tempe area for your next stay, you could also try HOTWIRE... it may cost you a little more than an equivalent PRICELINE win, but at least it's another option to get you something in the Tempe area and closer to where you need to be.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]