LAX Los Angeles Car rental - help with bidding strategy

SergKoenig
By SergKoenig,
in

Hi, all,

I'm looking for the opportunity to rent a car from 12/25 till 01/06 in LAX (RT).

Tried bids from 15 to 23 (full size and standart) but without sucess.

Is it better to start bidding close to pick up date or I simply have to slightly raisebidding level ?

Thanks in advance for any responce

p.s. Hotwire starts from USD 29-32 for these dates

Sergey

Just like with hotels, there is no telling if rates will come down, or move higher, between now and your trip.

What is the best daily rate available thru coventional booking channels?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is a holiday travel period so i would be inclined to bid a little higher, especially if you have a coupon your trying to use... if you do choose to wait or stay at current bidding levels, i'd make a refundable back-up to protect yourself from rates rising.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us updated and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]