Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston (Cambridge) Courtyard

krschee
By krschee,
in

Been lurking for a while, decided to register and give back to the community. Will be travelling to 5 cities in the next 8 weeks so I figued I'd register.

Have been bidding for 2 days now for a 4 day trip to for business interviews. Ended up splitting the stay between Cambridge and Copley Square areas.

Long story short, bid up to $170 for 3.5* in the Cambridge area, which is ridiculous. I understand the 25-27th are busy days, but still.

Ended up targeting the 2* Hampton Inn...bid $75, and priceline "upgraded" me to 3*. Hence, the Courtyard win.

Reviews on the hotel are very good except location; it's not close to any T stops. However, with almost $100 saved per night, I'll have some change to spend on taxis.

My other 2 nights will be covered in this priceline hotel win thread. Thx BB!

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

Sorry to hear of your unwanted upgrade, but it appears you're still quite pleased with the results for the price paid (especially given these busy dates). Glad to see you're still able to make this work for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win(s) with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy this leg of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The T is not super close, but there are stations within a 15-20 minute walk - whether that is close enough obviously depends on your situation. The hotel is less than a mile from Central Square on the Red Line. You could also cross the river to BU to reach the Green Line "B" Branch.

The T is not super close, but there are stations within a 15-20 minute walk - whether that is close enough obviously depends on your situation. The hotel is less than a mile from Central Square on the Red Line. You could also cross the river to BU to reach the Green Line "B" Branch.

I'm planning on taking a taxi in the morning to make it on time. In the afternoon, perhaps I'll walk and explore. A 15-20 minute walk in a suit and an unfamiliar city just doesn't work for me. Thanks for the tips.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]