4* Hyatt Regency

5 rooms

Amenities

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Business Center

Golf Nearby

111.00 per room

Interesting thing is that the amenities changed (and the price) on the Hotwire listing when I progressively adding more rooms. The amenities listed when I entered 2 rooms or less were fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, high speed internet, golf nearby and the price was 97.00.

The amenities listed for 3 or greater rooms was: fitness center, restaurant, business center, golf nearby and the price jumped to 111.00. Both of which were for Hyatt Regency Greenville

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win(s) with the board. It wasn't clear from your post, was the second purchase for the same dates as your fist, 10/10/11-10/11/11?

Thank you for sharing your win(s) with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- please follow-up your previous Hotwire Washington DC thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]