Priceline Hotel: Los Angeles, West Hollywood - Sept 30 - Oct 5

retfar
By retfar,
in

Hi there. I am going to Los Angeles Sept 30 to Oct 4. I would appreciate some bidding assistance. I stayed at the Ramada West Hollywood last time and thought it was a very convenient place to stay, especially for using public transport. So I think West Hollywood would be great to stay again. But I'm a bit scared of the scope of West Hollywood area. Seems like it's huge and I don't want to get stuck somewhere far and have trouble using public transport (I don't drive). Actually, I have also stayed in Santa Monica before, so I don't mind staying there either.

Dates - Sept 30 to Oct 4

Stars - 3* is ok with me. I don't know what the 2* are like, but I'm not too fussy where I stay as long as it's a good location and the beds are good. :)

Area - West Hollywood. Santa Monica

Is it too early to book?

Any help would be appreciated.

What about using Hotwire where the zone(s) are drawn slightly different and you have a better chance of identifying the property (and thus the location) before you make your purchase.

Will likely cost you a bit more (maybe not if using coupon codes and rebates) but at least you can have a bit of a guess as to your actual location.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]