Hotwire Hotel: 2* Cleveland (Beachwood-Mayfield Height) Homestead

sage
By sage,
in

2 stars with Kitchenette and Laundry. I've gotten for $31 and $35 on other stays.

Decent suite-style with easy access to restaurants and the Interstate 271. Don't count on their on-site pantry being stocked however. Coffee served in lobby. Call ahead if late arrival to ensure staff at desk.

In Beachwood area, the 3 or 3.5* is typically the Hilton but is pricier ($80+) on Hotwire since they finished the remodelling.

Embassy Suites is 3.5* (Suite, Breakfast, Business Center, Laundry) and I have gotten for $74 on weekdays.

Thank you for sharing your results with the rest of the board and adding this new hotel to our lists! This hotel sounds fine for a short stay, and if a user is eligible for any $10 off per nite promotions from Hotwire, it would be a steal.

Do you know the correct star rating and amenities for the Hilton you mention above, and are those the complete list of amenities for the Embassy Suites? If you have the information we'll add those properties to our lists as well. You should still be able to see this information by going to Hotwire and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks for helping future users with this report. :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The amenities for Embassy Suites were complete as of 13 months ago. I haven't noted their recent list since a Suite-style with Comp Breakfast hasn't appeared for my searches recently (been to CLE less frequently).

The amenities for Hilton are more dated. 18 months ago they were Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Spa, Business Center, and Laundry. I don't believe they have changed due to the remodelling, but the price for what appears to be Hilton (and possibly a second similar hotel) has risen from the $50s to quite a bit higher. When the Spa disappears from the Amenities list and the price drops below $100, it makes me think there is a second similar hotel in the mix, so one cannot be certain to get the Hilton unless Spa appears.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]