Priceline Hotel: 4* Victoria Marriott Victoria Inner Harbor

njg
By njg,
in

Just wondering how you are doing with this one. :)

What are your preferences for your stay in Victoria? Location? Price?

There are some nice 4* properties that might come up around $100 or $110.

Let us know if you want some help/advice. Is this a two night stay?

Hey Scorp,

Thanks for asking. I have been waiting to re-bid. I actually also was rejected at the 4* level @ $101. I think I will try again today. I guess location is # 1. We were in the area about 16 years ago & stayed outside of town at a place overlooking the water. As I recall, the room was somewhat like a cabin--two units in the building. The water was way below us--a beautiful view. We didn't know, however, that we had to either leave our car in line for the ferry to the Olympic Penisula overnight or else get up really early to get in line. Staying in town would've been better for that reason.

This time we are spending two nights & then heading back to Seattle for 1 night & flying home the next day. I haven't researched the ferry situation at all yet, so I don't know if that is even an issue. Also, this time we have our teenage sons with us, so being in town would be good for that reason. I'll let you know how I do on the bidding today.

Tried again and was rejected at $110 for 4*. Then was accepted at $117, 4 *, 2 rooms, 2 nights at the Marriott Victoria Inner Harbor. Used savingsbarn.com :)

I am really looking forward to seeing Vancouver & Vancouver Island again :)

Should I begin a new topic with the success in the title, or will you edit this one, thereuare?

We didn't know, however, that we had to either leave our car in line for the ferry to the Olympic Penisula overnight or else get up really early to get in line.

It might be changing, I believe the Coho (to Port Angeles on the Olympic Peninsula) is starting to take advance reservations for cars. Check the FAQ at their Web site.

During the summer, Washington State Ferries also runs between Sidney (north of Victoria) and Anacortes, WA. They accept reservations on this route, see their Web site.

I hope you have a great trip!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]