IN Indianapolis Residence Inn Northwest (6220 Digital Way)

wbrumfiel
By wbrumfiel,
in

I stayed at this hotel from 09/24/11 to 09/25/11. The rate I received was $55/night on Priceline.

This hotel was very nice. It is in the northwest part of Indianapolis located about 15 minutes from downtown Indianapolis. I got in on 09/24 kind of late (11:30ish) and the lady at the front desk was quick to check me in and let me know about the breakfast for Sunday and Monday morning as well as a dinner on Sunday evening. Since I was headed to the Colts-Steelers game on Sunday evening I did not partake in the dinner.

The room was very spacious with a full kitchen and a nice set of couches along with a desk and chair. The bed was very nice and stocked with plenty of comfy pillows (especially for one person). The bathroom was your average hotel bathroom. It was nice that they had the sink and toilet in different areas, again pretty standard in most hotels.

The breakfast was great on both days. They have a couple hot food selections with things like scrambled eggs, and sausage and bacon or potatoes. Sunday morning they had biscuits and gravy which was fabulous. They also have a waffle maker with a batter dispenser which was empty by the time I got there on Sunday morning. It appeared all I would have had to do was request a cup of batter from the kitchen though, but there was enough other good stuff that I did not bother. They have 3 or 4 different varieties of cereal, fresh fruit and yogurt, and good selection of muffins, toast, and bagels as well.

They have a pretty small indoor pool and hot tub that I did not take advantage of and a workout room with like 3 treadmills, 3 bikes, and a few weight machines. The hotel was very quiet and seemed to be an older crowd (at least judging by the breakfast crowd).

There weren't many negatives, the only negatives that I can think of was that the TV was nice (42" flat screen) but the programming was not in HD. I asked for a wake up call on Monday for 8:30am but never received it. Luckily I set a few other alarms that got me up. I would have preferred to stay closer to the stadium just to get that game day atmosphere but this worked out very nicely. I would not hesitate to book this hotel again if I'm ever in Indianapolis.

hotel3.JPG

hotel2.JPG

hotel1.JPG

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]