Hotwire Hotel: 2 CHOICES IN BOSTON- Any Ideas?????

KSASTER2
By KSASTER2,
in

I'm looking to win a hotel that is 4 star and up in the Boston Common Area. Which area(s) should i select for HOTWIRE or PRICELINE? Also is one site better than the other? I've bid in the past and recieved the Hilton Financial District Hotel. I definatly do not want to myself in the position to win that hotel again. Also my travel dates are Christmas weekend 12/23 - 12/25. I'm hoping to get a nice luxury hotel or a historic hotel. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Whether to use PRICELINE or HOTWIRE depends upon your needs for the stay. Priceline is usually a little cheaper than hotwire, but hotwire gives you the ability to know the amenities and reviews associated with a hotel, as well as take a guess as to which property you may receive. See this this I've Never Used Priceline or Hotwire thread for a further discussion of the similarities, and differences, between the two services.

Each service uses different zones and boundaries, so you should go to both PRICELINE and HOTWIRE to see zones used by each and which one(s) would work best for your plans this trip.

Let us know any additional questions you have as well as which service you decide upon and the desired zone(s), star ratings, and target budget, we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Any idea what these two properties could be...

1. 4.5-star Hotel in Quincy Market - Financial District $134

Fitness Center

Pool

Spa

High-Speed Internet Access

Business Center

Restaurant

and...

2. 4-star Hotel in Boston Common - Theatre District $98

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Any Ideas - I'm trying to book travel for 12/23 - 12/25.... Thanks!!!!!

The 4.5* matches both the InterContinental and the Langham, so either of these would be my best guess for this one.

The 4* is a match for the Hyatt Regency Financial so that would be my best guess here.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]