Priceline Hotel: 1* DC (Alexandria West) Days Inn

pmc22
By pmc22,
in

Fist bid of $30 not accepted. Was offered chance to re-bid if upped my price $8. Declined, added Alexandria East-Old town zone at $32. Bid declined. Added Arlington zone and upped bid to $33. Bid accepted.

Used the PRICELINE link to begin my bidding.

Days Inn Alexandria

110 S Bragg Street West

Alexandria, VA 22312

703-354-4950

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $33.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Guests Per Room: 2

Number of Nights: 5

Room Subtotal: $165.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $31.30 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $196.30 (USD)

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the results and this will work well for your needs this trip... looks like a nice, inexpensive deal, for a 4 nite stay.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Stayed at Priceline Hotel several weeks ago...Days Inn at Alexandria VA 110 South Bragg Street West. It was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in, in the United States....compares closely to overseas fleabag locations I have been forced to stay in. Cockroaches, heater didn't work, drywall falling off ceilings, not enough hot water to shower, TV fuzzy, rooms smelled...changed to different room...not much better....forgot wake up call..another review complains of bedbugs......never again for Priceline or Days Inn..never ever! Fumigated all my clothing when I got home...just in case.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]