Hotwire Hotel: Need Help to ID Hotwire 4* Berlin Hotel - Mitte/Kreuzberg/Tiergarten a

hohogap
By hohogap,
in

Just checked today and the offer is no longer listed. I'm used to PRICELINE where you never know what the price/bid might be so no worries about missing what you don't know was available. HOTWIRE seems to have these great deals listed and gone fairly quickly. I'll keep looking. Appreciate your attempt to help, and as always, I bid and search through the BB HOTWIRE links on this site. If I find another great HW price, I'll start a new thread. Thanks for your help!

You can keep all posts for this stay (even if you decide to pursue PRICELINE) in this thread... if you ultimately use PRICELINE we'll move the entire thread to that section of the board.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

New hotwire hotel price for same area, 4* hotel for the exact dates listed is now only $68/night. Ammenities listed include only the following three:

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Any suggestions on identity of hotel?

And, as always, I use the HW and PRICELINE links on BB for all of my searches and bids!!

The Derag Hotel Henriette has previously been reported to the board in this zone and with this amenity set so that would be my best guess for this one (the amenities are a bit common so there could still be others similar looking properties not yet reported to the board)

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you for keeping us updated and for using the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links, it's greatly appreciated.

We have been unable to get any "fair price" for flights to Germany in February on Delta, so my wife has decided we're going somewhere warm instead. Still considering Santa Rosa per my prior threads, but now expanding to EYW or even the Yucatan if prices can be competitive. Thanks for your efforts on assisting us on this thread and will post what we do for our alternative plans and we always use the site's PRICELINE link or HOTWIRE link (or support page links) for all of our bidding, searches and wins!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]