Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Milwaukee (Brookfield-New Berlin) Sheraton

jimmygibbon
By jimmygibbon,
in

Hello Thereuare and all,

I greatly enjoy and appreciate your forum and thank you very much for all you do.

I need to book the 3.5* Sheraton in Brookfield, WI for one night (Oct 15, 2011) for a wedding that I am attending there. The Sheraton website rate for that nite is 79.00. There is supposed to be a "special" discounted price for wedding guests and when I called the Sheraton on 2 occasions, I was told that the "special" rate is 89.00 (Lol)

At any rate, it seems as though there have been a number of Priceline Name Your Own Price wins for this property in the 45-60 dollar range. I guess my question is, how risky would it be for me to try to bid on this property? I have established 4 rebid zones (Germantown, Milwaukee North, Milwaukee West, and Pewaukee). There doesn't seem to be another 3.5* in Brookfield.

So, I guess my question would be, should I take a chance and hope to get the Sheraton or just book on the Sheraton website for 79.00............What would you do? Thanks very much for your opinions.

Jimmy

When searching for 10/15 for 2 adults, I'm seeing a 3.5* w/smoke-free, Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry for $54 in Brookfield - Waukesha - Pewaukee. This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but my guess is that this is a slightly different amenity set variation for the Sheraton.

There could always be a new 3.5* in this area, but there does not *appear* to be as far as I can see. In terms of bidding for a 3.5* in this zone, I'd start at $45 and work higher by $2's.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

1st Bid 41.00, Selected Brookfield, 3.5* rejected

2nd Bid 42.00, Added Rebid Zone (Germantown), rejected

3rd Bid 43.00, Added Rebid Zone (Milwaukee North), rejected

4th Bid 45.00, added Rebid Zone (Milwaukee West), ACCEPTED

Offer Price: $45.00

Rooms: 1

Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $45.00

Taxes & Fees: $14.04

Total: $59.04

Thank you all very much for your help and your excellent website!!

Jimmy

I was able to get the Sheraton for 45.00 as per below. Thank you all so very much for your assistance.

Jimmy

1st Bid 41.00, Selected Brookfield, 3.5* rejected

2nd Bid 42.00, Added Rebid Zone (Germantown), rejected

3rd Bid 43.00, Added Rebid Zone (Milwaukee North), rejected

4th Bid 45.00, added Rebid Zone (Milwaukee West), ACCEPTED

Offer Price: $45.00

Rooms: 1

Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $45.00

Taxes & Fees: $14.04

Total: $59.04

Thank you all very much for your help and your excellent website!!

Jimmy

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]