Hotwire Hotel: 2* Boston (Back Bay-Copley Square) Hotel Buckminster

dodo77
By dodo77,
in

Hi.. Am so grateful to this forum for all the help given me for my New York trip. Would be most grateful if you can help me suggest bidding hotel for 28 Sep 2011. I have to travel to South Station in Boston on 29 Sep. Any suggestion for bid area where I can get a hotel within subway that is around $100? I just need it to be near a T station. Don't need to be near attractions. No requirement on the star rating too.

What about the Airport zone? Assuming you purchase a hotel with a Shuttle, you can take the hotel shuttle to the airport where you can catch the Silver Line which will take you directly to South Station... would this work for your needs?

HOTWIRE has a 3* hotel in the Airport zone for $105... it's only 65% recommended by previous HOTWIRE guests, but it does offer a Shuttle, would you be able to stretch you budget a few dollars? Were there any other zone(s) you were considering?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Brooklyn-Newton Harvard Area offering on HOTWIRE $113 for 3* has 65% recommendation and has

fitness centre, pool, restaurant, biz centre, internet

The Charlestown Bunker Hill Area $115 for 2* has 75% recommendation and has

smokefree, fitness centre, pool, restaurant, biz center, laundry, internet access, tennis nearby.

Trying to decide which is better in terms of convenience. Thanks.

Thanks for your advice. I was worried it will be Crowne Plaza as it is not near a T station. And I've changed the date to 26 Sep 2011, which does not have the price you mentioned for the Airport hotel :)

So I purchased the $108 2* 80% Recommendation for Back Bay Copley Square Area and got Boston Hotel Buckminister.

Amenities Complimentary Breakfast, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access, Tennis Nearby.

Thanks so much for your help. Much appreciated.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad you found something which works for your needs and are pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]