Hotwire Hotel: 3* Downtown Omaha

calla
By calla,
in

The date I'm searching for is October 15, 1 night, 2 people. The amenities are:

Shuttle, non-smoking, breakfast, fitness center, business center, hi-speed internet, laundry

Rated 100% by Hotwire, 4/5 by Trip Advisor. Initially I thought this was the Best Western but they have smoking rooms. Could this be the Element?

Thanks once again!

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but the Element Midtown Crossing would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Decided not to go with this one. The HOTWIRE rate with taxes was around $85 and there was an additional $8 for parking. Now it is no longer available. So I'm looking at another option, this time a 3* in Council Bluffs, same dates. The amenities are:

Pool, fitness, high-speed internet, breakfast

Trip Advisor 4/5, Hotwire 95%

The Better Bidding hotel list only shows the Holiday Inn as a 3* but it also has a restaurant and laundry icon. Your opinion please. I'm doing all my searches through your links.

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Had to change our route once we found out that many sections of I-29 are closed due to recent flooding. This would have surely caused delays and we have a very long drive ahead of us as it is. We'll be staying in Des Moines, IA instead. Thanks for your help. I've been using your links to do my new searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]