Database Searching?

urso_polar
By urso_polar,
in

Any thought been given to putting the bidding histories & reviews on a database that could be queried rather than doing a search through the forums. I know that TOBB was offered this service by computer savy users on several occasions but it was turned down.

thanks in advance

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The database actually is searchable.

Below is a copy of a reply elsehwhere on the board (i found it by using the SEARCH feature :) ) which i think does a good job explaining how it all works:

I assume you're not using the SEARCH feature much, if it all?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I forgot to add:

Our Hotel Reviews are alphabatized by state/country, so they're easy to find and know where to find certain information. One problem we had, due to our growth (which we're thankful for) is that it was hard to go thru all of the pages in order to get the the middle or last letters of the alphabet.

Here in the call we recently developed this new HOTEL REVIEW page which allows users to 'jump' to whatever letter of the alphabet they desire.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]